Saturday, April 12, 2014

It's raining...

Over all the seasons we have, i like rainy season the most. Since i was in the young age i feel so excited watching the water pouring down outside the window. I could stared at it until the rain stop, whilst listening to the thunder sounds. I also loved to watch the trees swinging when the rain came with the wind. I remember at that time we lived in the house right beside a church. As the common church in a village, it has a very large yard covered with green grass and some of coconut trees. I could not stop staring at the coconut trees swinging when the wind's coming. The coconut trees have grown so high and it was really scary back then when the wind came and it's swinging like it might fall. My father told me that the coconut tree is one of the strongest trees in the world, even if there's a very strong wind it would not collapse easily. Even so, i would keep looking out side to make sure the trees were still standing.

I was not a calm young kid back then. I like a bouncing ball who's always playing around, causing other kids cried a lot. I used to make my mom worried about me. Though i was a very active kid, i would immediately calm down when it's raining. It just like when you're focus on playing with your toys and then someone's coming with a more interesting toy than yours. Usually kids would leave the toys they played on and come to the new interesting one. That's what exactly would happen to me when i heard the rain's falling.

May be it's not too special to talk about, yet i want to write it here. Please bear with me.. ^^

Aaah, rain is just beautiful. I love the sound they made when they're bouncing on the roof. I love the smell they made when they're falling on the grass.

It is like a stress reliever to me. Watching over the pouring rain while sipping my tea and feel that all the negative things  fading away is such an awesomely refresh.

It's really gloomy outside right now. The rain has just stopped but i'm pretty sure it will back again soon. I think i need more tea, gotta back to the kitchen after this. And because the weather is quite cold i think i need to put on my sweater and shocks.

That's all for today, see you in another spare time..

Love,

Me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yuk bagikan blog ini :