Monday, November 4, 2013

A piece of love to my big-hearted friend ^_^

PS: this note was made to cheer up my big-hearted friend, i call her "Ca.."

I know you hurted so much. I know you are crying out loud in your deepest heart. I know the way you've been trough left a big wound hidden in your smile. That's why when i saw your tears, i felt my heart broken into pieces just as yours.

Because you are precious my friend,, you are precious to me.

If someone ever told you that you are ugly, unlucky, shamefull, disgraceful, you know they're WRONG! You are nothing like what they said.

They had nothing idea that this friend of mine has a beautiful heart, who never show her back to her friends, who never close her eyes to other's hardship.

They had nothing idea how difficult the way you through, the wound you bear because of them. Yet you still see them with respect and care, with all the way they're not even deserve.

They had nothing idea how much you loved by us, your friends.

You are precious my friend, you are loved by God unconditionally, He sent you to this world by reasons. To colour up the world with your kind heart, your sweetness, your cheerfulness, to teach more people how to forgive with your big heart. To be a blessing for more people.

I hope God will turn your tears into laughter, your mourning into dancing. I wish He bring back your joy with more blessing and blessing.

So i can have my friend back :)
Who always make it, always show me her toughness. All the bad words would only be meaningless chirp lost by the wind, like the dew turn into the fumes under the sunshine. That's how my friend used to be.


With Love,

Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yuk bagikan blog ini :